Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012

girly nails

usually I am not that kind of girl who's interested in nail art. The reason's quite simple: I am too lazy and don't wanna spend the money for someone else to do it.

But yesterday I tried out  the red nailfinity nail polish. And I really love it. It's quite easy to use even for a hectic person like.



Today I simply wanted to buy some eyeliner. Well... I bought some more things...


I tested the crackling nailpolish right on my already red nails. And yeah somehow I liked it. Reminds me a bit of Darth Talon^^








Because I am very impatient and wanted to test the light green colour I also used this one with the black crackling. It looks crazy and I love it



I really recommend the P2 products. They are really simple to use and dry very fast. Lookinf forward to try some more stuff in the next weeks

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen